« Home | Duel of the Demagogues » | Howard on his Way » | Matt's highlights of the night » | Dawn on Another Blair Government » | Election Live Blogging – 03:15 » | Election Live Blogging – 03:00 » | Election Live Blogging – 02:45 » | Election Live Blogging – 02:30 » | Election Live Blogging – 02:15 » | Election Live Blogging – 02:00 »

Blair: What? Iran? I can't hear you



"The great thing about an election is that you go out, you talk to people for week upon week and I've listened and I've learnt and I think I've a very clear idea of what the British people now expect from this government for a third term.

Well stuff you all. I'm armed with a mandate and I'll be damned if I'm going without throwing a few missiles at another bunch of towel-heads. You can argue and march and write for the Guardian all you like - what are you going to do? Vote against me. Bitches."