« Home | One day to go » | A retraction » | An interview I saw yesterday » | » | Daily Election Bulletin » | » | » | Charlie Woos the Ladies » | Fun With Veritas (part 6) » | Back Door Strategy? »

Cuts in ASBOs for hard working families!

So. Er. Yeah.

I can't vote tomorrow. I'm not on the electoral register in Streatham. On the upside, I don't think Streatham is the home of any of the 900,000 people who get to decide the election anyway.

Exercise your democratic right! Steal someone's voting card in a marginal constituency!


I'm too busy to get to Islington. I've got a rehearsal in Acton at 8pm. And to be honest, I don't care whether the Labour candidate has a margin that's reduced or increased by one depending on whether I vote or not (To the world:...in no particular order, though see two consecutive posts below if you really care about my political leanings). If Blair isn't Prime Minister again by the weekend, I'll have to buy a more edible hat.

Post a Comment