« Home | Government Offices on Amber Alert » | Death Confirmed » | Power surges » | A telephone conversation » | French Commandos Hit Tube One Day Too Late » | Paris wins! » | London Wins! » | » | Britain lays the smack down on the Rock » | Floyd eschew increased album sales »

London Rocked But Not Down

London stands firm. Business as usual, although the topic of conversation is more unified that usual.

Mobile phone networks are creaking under the increased pressure. E-mail traffic has surged as friends, families and colleagues inform each other that they are alright.


Staying Power: London

There are many who are unfortunate enough to have been injured or know someone who has been injured. Our thoughts are with them and their families. We owe it to them to not be beaten by this terrible menace.

London may take a hit, but it will never fall. Freedom will always beat terror and tyranny. These people will not put us down. We as a people, as communities, as a society, as will grow stronger and more unified as a result of their cowardly acts.

We're still open for business


I'm not stronger - sorry. I'm weaker, I won't use the tube for weeks now. Freedom doesn't have to win, especially not if involves me dying. I'm going home and buying lots of tinned food on the way.


I'll be round at yours with booze as planned.

I'll die for freedom for you, if I have to.

Post a Comment