« Home | image ruthlessly linked from B3TA.com and produce... » | Pup bites man shock » | Old man finally achieves election! » | George, Katrina and CCTV » | The retrospective thought police » | Dead duck found in France » | Bird Flu: Defra to hire Cheney » | Charles Clarke is clinically insane » | Freddie Laker checks in » | Bent statistics »


I've got a new job. One where I actually have to do work. That'll be the private sector then...


I've always been in the private sector. Rather than a new job, I have a new attitude. I started giving a shit a few months ago. I'm hoping to have an opportunity to stop in the next couple of weeks though. Watch this space!


Chris is somewhere foreign isn't he? Democracising the central asian hordes...


Another individual publicly pokes fun at the purchase of peerage; see The Register for the story. E-bay; is there anything you can't buy?!?

Post a Comment