« Home | Finally! The election is over! » | Ken Clarke: Back from Obscurity? » | Tories Try to Change Howard's Tack on Immigration » | Murdoch Weighs In » | Latest Polls: Good News for Blair » | Kennedy brings out Merciful Side in Paxman » | Chimney Watch: Day 17 » | Kilroy Unveils Shadow Cabinet » | Daily Election Bulletin » | Exclusive: Bush 'Not to Feature' on Labour Campai... »

Would you trust these men with your country?



No? Neither would I. Just asking.


Actually I would. Unable to speak = unable to talk rubbish and lies. Although their nudity might offend some.


Wow! While I was searching for info on cellulite product I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for cellulite product. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about cellulite product.

Post a Comment