« Home | Tell me something I don't know... » | Cat-leopard-monkey-kangaroo at large in Wiltshire » | Guerrilla wheelchair? Suicide zimmers? » | Little Europe » | Hawks would say the Daily Mail is my Lamont » | Electoral reform » | Scotland and Iraq on concert car-bomb-bombing aler... » | EU EUcked? » | Four Year Anniversary for War Protester » | Big Brother confusion around Deep Throat identity »

Thought for the day

In a day when PResident Bush praises Tony Blair for his work in Africa, Anne "Mrs Robinson" Bancroft dies of cancer and a 15-year-old schoolgirl is found dead in a field in Bradford, I ask:

Will the Spice Girls still have it when they reform for Live 8?


I ran into Ken Clarke outside my house this morning. He's a lot thinner than he appears on TV - not much fatter than me in fact!

He was pondering directions. I resisted the urge to tell him that he must turn right!

:-)

Post a Comment