« Home | Live 8 rocks the world » | Kiwi Fury at "Campbells Theft" » | Campbell Fury at 'Kiwi Theft' » | Criticising Blair Now Illegal » | Lions: Forward not back » | Trafalgar Re-enactment Due » | Bob Geldof speaks » | Amazing advance in medical technology! » | On the other hand... » | Small Minded Xenophobia »

Furthermore...

I haven't heard any African countries mentioned all bloody day. No, that's not true. South Africa was mentioned because of the concert in Johannesburg, and Senegal, because that's where Youssou N'Dour is from. But other than that, everyone in Africa is dying, either of Aids or of starvation. This is a disappointment to me, because there are places in Africa that are less poor than places in Asia and less poor than places in South America. But I guess if everyone in Africa is ok, then it's still an enormous achievement. I hope the G8 summit does listen to St. Bobo, but I hope it doesn't forget the rest of the world.


My apologies. I meant St.Bob. But St. Bobo has a certain ring to it, and I'm typing this on a laptop with particularly difficult keys.Must dash now, the floyd are on soon.

Post a Comment