« Home | Borat site removed from .kz extension » | No, they're all hiding, all 9 million of them! » | Newsflash! Man starts argument about use of oil as... » | NICE gets nasty » | Routemaster takes final journey » | Hague returns » | License fee » | Brown to "do a Saddam" » | Hogwarts boy wins public schools' competition » | Shock news: another candidate in the Conservative ... »

Kennedy: never going to be assassinated

Charles Kennedy is not as interesting as the other political Kennedys, a new PolicyBlender survey suggests.


The charismatic Kennedys: (from left) dead, dead, moonbat

John Fitzgerald Kennedy (1917–1963) was a U.S. representative, a U.S. senator and later a president with a hole in his head.

Robert Francis Kennedy (1925–1968) was U.S. attorney general in his brother's administration, later served as senator from New York, and was assassinated while running for president in 1968.

Edward Moore Kennedy (born 1932) known as "Teddy," has served as a senator from Massachusetts since 1962. In 1968 he drove a car off a bridge whilst pissed, killing the passenger. He "forgot" to tell the police, but remembered to phone his lawyer.

Charles Peter Kennedy (born 1959) is a ginger Liberal Democrat.


It's a busy time of year for me at the office, what with being sued, the bloody great oil explosion, the pre-budget report, the local government settlement and trying not to be sued by countless other people.

This means I'm getting in early and leaving late, like the Ministers. Yesterday I grabbed a bit of toffee as I left and was halfway through chewing it when I got into the lift with David Miliband. Talking clearly with a mouthful of toffee is tricky and I now have the distinct impression that the boss thinks I'd perhaps been taking in a bit too much of the Christmas spirit.

This morning, at ten-to-six I met my neighbour, who was also just leaving for work. He's the Secretary of State for Transport. It was all I could do to stop myself saying "Morning Darling"…


Crikey - with you and Chris moving in such interesting circles, I feel quite out of place. This morning I ran over a carrot as I pulled into the yard...


That photo looks like something from Happy Days. The guy in the middle definitely looks like a cunning-ham. Charles Kennedy could probably do a good Richie Cunning-ham, but only on account of his hair colour.

Apparently Cameron is urging LibDems to join the Conservatives. This strikes me as very silly. Anyone knows that somewhere that voted for a LibDem MP didn't do so personally but as a popularity contest for the leaders and front benches. If the LibDem MP defects, the area will leave them seatless later, and probably vote Labour out of spite. Won't they?


nope, they'll pour attention on the community so the MP will be able to say "look what I've managed to do for you now that I'm a Conservative..."

And all parties normally re-seat a defector at the next election anyway.

If Sean Woodward hadn't defected from the Tories to Labour, the chances are he'd still be MP for Whitney. Then where would the Tories be?


I don't know. Where are they now?


damnit.

shouldn't ask rhetorical questions :-)

David Cameron is MP for Whitney, which is what I was getting at...


Ah - I figured you were assuming some sort of knowledge on my part that I didn't have. I've no idea where DC is MP of. Well, I do now, obviously.

Post a Comment