« Home | Monster Raving Loonies Unveil Two Manifestos » | “I can’t remember what my line is on drugs. What’s... » | Like, forward, not back, dude » | Fun with Veritas (part 5) » | Attorney General's Advice Becomes Key Election Issue » | Least Surprising Weekend in Campaign So Far » | Crosby - a Welcome Stranger? » | Paxman Cries Foul over Howard Crib Notes » | Are You Drinking What We're Drinking? » | 'Black Hole' in Black Hole Claim »

The Political Compass - Where are you?



Find yourself


Apparently I'm more libertarian, but not quite as communist as Gandhi. Pretty much on the opposite end of the scale from Hitler, which is reassuring.


Well I appear to be a slightly left libertarian... not sure if Ben is going to talk to me now!


unsurprisingly I'm a libertarian righty.

As Em is now a leftie, she can pay all our taxs from now on.

Post a Comment