« Home | New Survey puts British men top of "this big" » | Time for Flat Tax to be on the Agenda » | IDS - "Careful not to Choose Someone Electable" » | 'New' Lions to Tour NZ » | Extra! Extra! Idiots hurt self by being idiots! » | BBC strikes, Pope says Mass, bear defeacated in tr... » | Saddam on G.I. Diet » | Blair Treated for Back Pain » | A Cure for Election Problems » | G.I. Craze Amongst UK Women »

Blair talks about private life again

Following reports that British males are more dilatory, when it comes to the climax of bedchamber activities, Tony Blair has yet again spoken about his bedroom prowess.


Blair: Big cock


What a horrible thought. Now I'm glad he put his back out.

Nice ambiguity in the cation by the way.


I thought the caption was too subtle, so I've changed it now.


Shame - the original caption was quite clever.

Maybe you're right...

By the way, for our other reader/s, the original caption read Blair: Big cock


the people have spoken...

Post a Comment