« Home | UN Survey Failure » | professional customer care » | ASBOs for the unborn » | IRA bombs blast Belfast police » | You couldn't make it up: Kilroy in Veritas leaders... » | MoD "Regain control of John Reid" » | Nous sommes tous Infidèles » | Another inappropriate theory » | » | Here's a theory »

My lunch

For lunch today, I had a sausage, a portion of chips and a couple of chicken wings.

Here is a list of organisations who would have found this meal unpalatable:

  • Judaism - for at least 30% of the sausage, and the unkosherness of the chicken.
  • Islam - for much the same reason as the Jews, but because of the lack of uttering of a different name for God when the chicken died.
  • My employers - who would have observed that not one ounce fo the meal was produced organically.
  • The Vegetarian Society - for all of the chicken and about 30% of the sausage.
  • The Vegan Society - for all of the above, and the fact that the oil the chips were cooked in was also used for fish.
  • The Battery Hen Welfare Trust - I bet those wings never saw the light of day
  • The Campaign for Real Food - because the sausage may as well have been a breadstick.
  • The British Heart Foundation - who would prefer me to have a functioning heart than a big plate of lardy potato and cheaply manufactured, deep fried meat.

Here is a list of people who would have approved of my choice:

Here is a photo of the only person I considered on making this choice:

What are all these organisations doing? They're not trying hard enough!


You should at least have consulted the pig(s) and the chicken first. I'm sure they wouldn't have minded if you'd asked, after all it's only polite to consult one before one eats one (I find this whole Queens English rather confusing).


That hat bares the logo of an Imperialist Bastardly Capitalist Oil Company!

Blood on your hands Matthew!

Shame on you!


And when I chose to wear it, I also paid no regard to Sharon Beder.

Anyway, the people at BP are good, honest people. Their adverts say so.


I had three McDonalds double cheeseburgers, four pints of Guinness and a big fat cigar for lunch.

Rock and roll.

Post a Comment