« Home | A New Era for Diplomacy » | Kilroy Quits as Veritas Chief » | Blair Says Liberty Will Remain » | Terror Town » | Exclusive Saddam Photo: Therapy "Progressing Well" » | Shock as Labour MP Stands Up for Minority Rights » | Two weeks on - action replay » | To boldly go where no urn has gone before » | » | My lunch »

Bomb at British Airways office, Tehran

I'm sure I'm not the first person to suggest such a ludicrous tihng, but are the Islamic Extremists working with America? Where did this dispute come from with Iran? All of a sudden there are bombs going off there, so we must want to go to war with them. But who gains from us going to war? The extremists get more support, the US gets more oil.

I think my head is too small to fit the world in it. I can't cope with this incident being anything more than a mindless attempt to kill without deciding everyone in the world is greedy, despicable and willing to kill to achieve what are, in the end, rather short-sighted goals. Maybe I need a holiday.