« Home | Prescott and Brown's Death Tax proposal » | Clarke fined for not paying licence fee » | The Slave Trade » | Grey Day » | » | One Bush joke too far… Rove nobbles our web-site » | Legal Notice (amended) » | We've got enough laws » | Cherie's kite flies high » | Vacancy »

EXCLUSIVE! Buerk responsible for proposed fertility laws

Michael Buerk's recent comments that "Men have been reduced to sperm donors" have, as usual, been grossly misinterpreted by the press. This article has quoted Buerk entirely out of context, and on several occasions, actually misquoted him. The new fertility laws being proposed by the government were actually drafted with the assistance of Buerk, who has long been of the belief that men should be reduced to sperm donors.


Men: only good for one thing

It is expected that, by 2020, most men will be enslaved by womankind, and used only for the occasional changing of lightbulbs and checking of oil levels in motor vehicles. A few men may be permitted to drive HGVs and repair computers.


I agree with your sentiment, Jen. Also I would like to underline my point from before, in that men should shut up moaning about it and get on with being sperm donors...


We'll be burning our jock straps before you know it!


some of us already do.

woof.


yep, we'll be in the pub tonight.

Gonce - I'll buy you a pint.

I'm sure there will be cloned humans in the future claiming that they are victims because they only have had one parent. Another reason to procreate vigorously and excessively...


to be fair, Gonce gets a pint for being the technical mastermind behind the extra functionality coming soon.

- did I mention the extra functionality? coming soon? -

and Gonce is easier to by a oint for, as he live in London, albeit the swanky west bit of London.

You, I believe, live in America, which makes it difficult to buy you a pint.

Although if you live in Orlando or Tampa Bay, a pint could be coming your way in a couple of weeks...

Besides, I think a pints-for-hits policy might bankrupt me if someone else actually looks at the blog...

:-)


No, I don't get a pint for reading, I get a pint because I'm great, fact! :-)


Really? Sorry - I'll have another look at it.

Post a Comment