« Home | Best hangs on for the weekend papers » | 24 hour licensing: Stalin's fifth column » | BBC honest caption slip up » | Burn the civil servants » | Exclusive: Plot against Tony uncovered » | Has anyone ever plotted against Tony? » | Bush to go down as one of the great Presidents! » | Backs to the wall: shot in the Gary Glitter » | LibDems to drop commitment to high taxes » | Blair to dump Labour? »

Archer bid to rejoin human race

Jeffery Archer this weekend announced that he has applied to rejoin the human race at his local association in Vauxhall, London.

In a statement released on Saturday, Archer maintained that he was fit to return to normal society and that he was deeply repentant for his previous purgatory ways. The scheduled press conference was delayed slightly due to "a minor, unrelated, underwear combustion incident".

A spokesman at Vauxhall Human Association said: "there is absolutely no truth in this whatsoever. Jeffery Archer will never be a member of the human race in Vauxhall."


Archer: crook


A shoddy piece of work, I'll admit, but whilst looking for the picture of the man with his pants on fire I typed "liar" into Google and hit 'I'm feeling lucky'.

The result was great!


I'm not sure I can agree with a post that directly equates being a Conservative with being a human being. Does this mean anyone who isn't a Conservative isn't a human being? It seems counterintuitive to me, though I admit, as a human I am not keen on Archer sharing that title. I can understand why some Conservatives may be reluctant to let him back in.


the latter.

I'm not picking a fight with everyone who isn't a conservative!

:-)


Excellent - that sort of passive approach will stand you in good stead in modern politics.


"building consensus"...

Then again, sometimes you just have to blow shit up.


have fun!

jet setting!

:-)

Post a Comment