« Home | UK Braced for Hurricane Gordon » | Lib Dem Conference Update » | Government to Ban Skinny Models » | Pope Invades Thailand » | 1,834 days on, world still reels from 9/11 » | Blair dies » | Blair to leave office on Monday! » | Pretty girls get exam results » | Terrorists!!!!!1!!!!One! » | No ceasefire for football »

Dude... let the sunshine in

Libertarian philosophy with stoner overtones. Who could say no?

If you want to know what I'm all about, I can explain it one word. That word is optimism. I am optimistic about human nature. That's why I will trust people to do the right thing. Labour are pessimists. They think that without their guidance, people will do the wrong thing. That's why they want to regulate and control. So let us show clearly which side we are on. Let optimism beat pessimism. Let sunshine win the day.

Looking quite cool, but what are the odds on losing it with an ill-judged rap to the conference massive on Wednesday?

"Yo- ma name's DC and I'm down enviromental-ee, ma nigger Toe-nee gone dissed my logo tree, but homiee - you ain't got no electabilit-ee.

Word.


Have they said anything about policies yet? Cause if they base their entire campaign on what a cute cherubic little chap the party leader is, I'm afraid they'll not get a vote from me, and all those other floating voters will probably be pretty turned off too. Imagine a fourth historic term under Tony (cause let's face it, he's not going any time soon).

Post a Comment