« Home | Captions Please » | Thought for the day » | Tell me something I don't know... » | Cat-leopard-monkey-kangaroo at large in Wiltshire » | Guerrilla wheelchair? Suicide zimmers? » | Little Europe » | Hawks would say the Daily Mail is my Lamont » | Electoral reform » | Scotland and Iraq on concert car-bomb-bombing aler... » | EU EUcked? »

Questionable Time

Aside from remarks about how everyone should be given free Glastonbury tickets to teach them peace and harmony, I was delighted to hear Jane Fonda remark that women are beyond corruption. It reminded me of a joke:

A man is emigrating, and a friend asks him why. He says:
"100 years ago homosexuality was criminal. 50 years ago it was illegal. Then they made it legal - I'm leaving before they make it compulsory!"

Maybe Jane Fonda believes that a natural progression from the Pankhursts and friends winning the vote for women (and don't get me wrong here, I am certainly not of the belief that this is wrong) is to remove the vote for men? Maybe, along with more variety of race in our contributors, we'd benefit from an incorruptible lady?

Emma?


Hanoi Jane at it again!

I think everyone should be given ecstacy, prozac and sedatives to promote peace and harmony. And it'l be cheaper than Glasto tickets!

two weeks 'til the music starts! anyone else excited?


...anyone?

that'll be just be then.

who else is going to Glastonbury?

Post a Comment