« Home | Brown in Blair's trousers? » | Conference Confidential » | Conference Confidential » | Hospital defends babies' human rights » | Model stabbed on doorstep aspired to be as wasted ... » | Breaking news! Monkey evolves from Creationists! » | Why aren't we disarming? » | » | Friday Bulletin » | Labour peer sent to prison »

Conference Confidential

Don't kiss-me-quick gossip from the seaside

If the kids are united…

Tony Blair has just capped a magnificent speech by practically crowd surfing across a packed Brighton Centre to Sham 69's punk classic 'If the Kids are United'.

More on that fantastic speech to come, it's Tory sound-bite city:

"isolation is as backwards as protectionism"

"Our place is alongside America"


I'll do a piece on the speech tomorrow - it's Emma's birthday today so I'm going to go home early and tidy up.

I've also just blown my computer up.


I will go over Bliar's speech, promice.

Just a bit busy

Post a Comment