« Home | Journalists capable spellers, terrible at counting » | Political Bias » | Imagination versus the real world » | Massive hike in the price of drugs likely » | Slap-head Goggins calls for mature debate » | Conference Confidential » | Knives out for Clarke » | Conference Confidential » | Conference Confidential » | Conference Confidential »

Legal news

I have not been blogging much because I am currently being sued at work.

It's definitely making work more fun, but preparing the case is taking up valuable blogging time. I might counter-sue because of this.



to be fair, they don't make me. I could not work if I wanted and charge them anyway.

This is the Government we're talking about here...


I was in project management, but now I'm a policy goon.

It's a good way of getting some experiance before I take over the world...

Post a Comment