« Home | Legal news » | Journalists capable spellers, terrible at counting » | Political Bias » | Imagination versus the real world » | Massive hike in the price of drugs likely » | Slap-head Goggins calls for mature debate » | Conference Confidential » | Knives out for Clarke » | Conference Confidential » | Conference Confidential »

Back once again...

I've returned. America didn't think I was all that charming, except the parts of it that I bought beer for. I have a challenge though. I'd like to see the first post on here with a title 'Something rotten in the state of...'. Not that we need to comment on local politics in the US, but I think we need to raise our intellectual level a bit.

Anything involving pictures of Arnie, and 'Something rotten in the state of California' doesn't count.


welcome back. It's been dull without you.

"Something rotten in the State Offal - A Report into the Soviet Bovine Feeding Practices in the Late 20th Century"


"Something rotten in the state of hen marks - an investigation of Organic food traceability in poultry"


You guys are too much!

I just found this Blog.... and now you're 'favorited'.

JB

Post a Comment