« Home | Veritas: We have Policies! » | Fun with Veritas (part 3) » | Correction » | Daily Election Bulletin » | 2005 Election Celebrity Endorsements » | Labour Launch Manifesto: No Rise in Income Tax » | Fun with Veritas (part 2) » | Shock at Tory TV Ad » | Daily Election Bulletin » | Fun with Veritas (part 1) »

Who Should You Vote For?


find out who gets your vote


Unsurprisingly, I'm Tory

Labour -22
Conservative 69
Liberal Democrat -76
UKIP 44
Green 3

anyone else?


LibDem, it turns out. And I'm all for that. I understand Charles shares my love of whisky.


I agree.

We're constantly moaning about the directions in which various political parties seem to be heading, but it's really odd to see them expressed in relation to our personal preferences.

I'm not surprised that I come out as more anti-LibDem than Labour. In fact, it rather proves Charlie Kennedy's claim to be "the real alternative".

As far as the Greens go, last time they had quite a reasonable manifesto (I read them all as I was campaigning). This time I've just seen the headlines and it seems a bit CND-esque lunatic fringe to me, so I am quite surprised about that.

I'm off to read the Green's manifesto, to try to work out which bits are supposed appeal to me (the pro-Iraq, pro-GM, pro-nukes, pro-chemicals on food, pro-flat-tax, meat eatin', fox huntin', car drivin' farm boy)


Can't remember - I was ambivalent about most of it. So most scores were pretty low.


A

Post a Comment